Chopper to the Rescue A Father Helps His Son

One of the most terrifying experiences a parent can have is when their child is in danger and they are helpless to help them. This was the case for one father who watched his son’s helicopter crash into a river. After watching his son’s copter go down, Paul Larson sprung into action and dove in to rescue him.

This chopper-related post was published by the blog “Chopper Crash Rescue: A Father Helps His Son.” The blog is about one father’s heroic tale of rescuing his son when his helicopter crashed. In this post, Paul Larson writes about what happened on the day of the accident and how he was able to rescue his son from drowning in the river. He also writes about how they were able to make it through such an ordeal as a family.

A father jumped into a chopper to save his son from the deadly helicopter crash in the Bahamas, according to new reports.

The dad, identified as John Butler, was on vacation with his family when their helicopter crashed onto the ground in thick woodland.

“It was a nightmare,” Butler said of the harrowing experience, according to WFTS-TV. “We had no choice. We had to get out.”

A chopper helicopter crashed in the woods. It was carrying a father and son hiking team. While the son survived, the father suffered from serious injuries in his head and legs. He was totally unable to move except for his arms and hands.

After a while, the father managed to crawl his way out of the chopper wreckage using only his arms and hands. He then made his way back to their campsite to get help for his son.

Before he left, he wrote a note to his son that read, “Son, I will crawl back to the campsite to get help for you.”

The father then began crawling on his hands and elbows through the forest floor. He crawled a distance of 10 miles before reaching the campsite. The father’s body was covered with cuts and bruises from crawling through rough terrain for 10 whole miles!

After finally reaching the campsite, it was already dark. Upon hearing his story, other hikers immediately went in search of the son at first light. They found him lying unconscious next to chopper wreckage in a valley 3 miles from where it crashed.

The rescue team were surprised when they saw that there were no food or water near him at all! What’s more amazing is that even though he was unconscious,

A father who helped rescue his son from a helicopter crash has spoken about the dramatic moment he arrived on the scene and found one of the aircraft’s rotor blades embedded upright in the ground.

Nineteen-year-old Nathan Crace was left for dead after the Robinson 22 crashed on his parents’ vineyard in Somerset yesterday, killing pilot Paul Cox, 57, from Thornbury near Bristol.

His father Simon, who was working in the field with his wife Helen when the accident happened, said: “We were picking grapes when we heard a loud bang and saw a helicopter coming towards us.

“My wife Helen was screaming at me to get out of the way but then it hit the ground and there was no more noise.”

The chopper clipped a power pole before hitting the ground, breaking all its windows and crushing Mr Cox as it crashed into a ditch.

Mr Crace ran over to help his son, who had been thrown clear of the wreckage with his seat still attached to him.

The helicopter, piloted by Bill’s dad, was headed for a remote mountain site. The plan was to use ropes to lower Bill and two other crew members on top of the mountain. When Bill was about halfway down, he suddenly felt a jerk and the rope went slack. The crew members above had no radio contact and could not figure out what had happened.

Bill looked up and saw that the chopper was in trouble. It was spinning and about to crash! He pulled himself back up the rope, barely making it onto the mountaintop just as the chopper came down right next to him.

“I heard this loud thump,” he said later. “And then I saw my dad coming down with the helicopter.”

Luckily, no one was badly hurt. The three crew members made it to safety and Bill’s father managed to escape from the wreckage with only minor injuries.

This past weekend, my son and I were in a helicopter crash. Frankly, I’m shocked to still be alive.

It was supposed to be a fun trip to the West Coast. A father and son bonding trip to remember. Instead, it became a fight for survival.

My son, who is an EMT, was at the controls of the ship when we ran into trouble. We hit some bad weather conditions which knocked out one of our engines and threw us off course.

We ended up losing control of the aircraft and crashing into some trees in the Cascade foothills. I would have died on impact if it weren’t for my son’s quick thinking and training as an EMT. He helped me survive until help arrived.

The helicopter had been rented from a rental company in Lake Havasu. It flew from the company’s helipad just after 1 p.m., according to a spokesman for the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office.

The pilot and his passenger, whose name has not been released, were flying to Salt Lake City when the helicopter crashed in a remote area of Mohave County at about 3:30 p.m. The spokesman said the crash occurred about 50 miles southwest of St. George, Utah.

The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.