Getting a bright and clear skin tone is not as hard as it looks. In fact, there are several practices you can use to give your skin a better tone and make it look better. But before we get into the top 10 ways to brighten your skin tone, let’s talk about what causes darkness in the first place.
What Causes Darkness?
There are two main causes for darkness: pigmentation and poor circulation. Pigmentation is what occurs when your skin produces too much melanin, which is a pigment that gives color to your skin as well as hair and eyes. Poor circulation is what happens when your blood isn’t moving through your body like it should be. This causes waste products from the blood to accumulate in areas of the body, such as the neck and face, leading to dark spots.
Now that we know what causes darkness in the first place, here are the top 10 ways to brighten your skin tone:
1) Use sunscreen – Sunscreen helps to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays which can cause pigmentation, making you appear darker than you really are. It also helps to prevent premature aging by protecting against free radicals that damage cells over time and cause wrinkles and sagging skin. The best sunscreens have an SP
10. To get a lighter skin tone, mix equal amounts of lemon juice and water and apply it on your skin 20 minutes before you take a bath. Repeat the process daily.
9. Apply a paste of turmeric powder and lime juice on the dark patches twice a day for 10 minutes or so. Wash it off with warm water.
8. You can use licorice extract to lighten your skin tone as it has high quantities of glabridin, which is known for its lightening effect on the skin. You can either use licorice extract creams available in the market or make one at home by mixing licorice extract and almond oil and applying it on your face for about 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
7. Apply a mixture of honey and potato juice on your face for at least 30 minutes daily to get rid of your dark complexion and achieve an even skin tone.
6. To prevent sun tanning that can lead to uneven skin tone, apply sandalwood paste mixed with rose water on your face everyday after you come back from work or school/college in order to avoid any kind of tanning caused by exposure to the sun. Sandalwood will not only help you get rid of tanning
1. Use sunscreen with your moisturizer.
2. Use a toner to help even out your skin tone and close pores.
3. Use a face mask at least once a week for glowing skin.
4. Don’t use soap on your face, instead use a cleanser to remove dirt from pores without drying skin.
5. If you’ve got oily skin, use an astringent to keep it clean and oil-free.
6. Exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter skin underneath.
7. For dry skin, use cream-based products, not water-based ones because they will just dry out your skin even more!
8. When applying makeup or other cosmetics onto your face, use brushes instead of fingers which can leave behind oils that clog up pores and cause breakouts!
9. Wash off all makeup before going to bed so that it doesn’t mix with dirt on the pillowcase while sleeping and cause blemishes next morning!
10. If you’re looking for ways to brighten your skin tone naturally then try eating more fruits like strawberries which contain vitamin C that helps fight against free radicals responsible for dulling complexion over time.”
10. Stop applying bleaching cream to your skin. Bleaching cream is not meant for continuous use. It is a temporary solution to make the skin fairer looking and brighter. Continuous use of bleaching creams can cause serious damage to the skin, making it darker and weaker.
9. Always wear sun block on your face before going out in the sun. The UV rays of the sun causes pigmentation on the skin resulting in dark spots or patches on the face which makes it look uneven and dull.
8. Apply olive oil or almond oil on your face at night to keep your skin moisturised throughout the night while you sleep. This will help brighten up the skin tone by reducing dryness on the face and giving it a healthy glow. This works especially well in winters when the body loses its natural oils due to cold weather conditions and lack of humidity in the air during this time of year.
7. Use rose water as a toner after washing your face with soap every day for best results as well as use rose water as a cleansing lotion daily before going to bed at night after removing all makeup from your face using an effective makeup remover product made from natural ingredients like Olive Oil, Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil for best results
1. Drink Plenty of Water: Drinking water is a simple way to bring about the desired changes in your skin tone.
2. Get Enough Sleep: Sleep has a positive effect on your skin and helps you look fresh and rejuvenated.
3. Eat Healthy: A healthy diet is essential for glowing skin, so munch on plenty of fruits and veggies daily as part of your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
4. Moisturize: It is important to keep your skin hydrated at all times, especially in dry weather conditions.
5. Massage: Massaging can help improve blood circulation and make your skin supple and soft.
6. Avoid Stress: It is important to manage stress levels if you want to get rid of dark circles, dull skin and other problems that affect your skin health.
7. Protect Your Skin From The Sun: Make sure you use sunscreen liberally while out in the sun to prevent damage caused by harmful UV rays from the sun which are responsible for uneven pigmentation, blemishes and tanning of the skin.
1. Make sure to get enough sleep.
2. Avoid too much sun exposure.
3. Eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
4. Exercise regularly and keep your body healthy.
5. Take multivitamins to help you fight diseases and increase your immune system so that your skin can be protected from harmful chemicals that may cause aging or darkening of the skin color.
6. Wash your face twice a day with mild soap and warm water, then apply an emollient cream all over your body before going to bed every night.
7. Drink plenty of water throughout the day as it helps flush out toxins from our bodies which in turn helps keep our skin hydrated and also prevents acne breakouts (which may lead to darker skin tones).